Download YouTube videos to computer. for offline viewing and sharing. The best way to do this is by using a tool called Free YouTube Downloader which is capable of downloading any video from YouTube, Facebook and Dailymotion, as well as other sites that host videos online.
open the video you want to Download
Open the video you want to Download
The first step to downloading videos from YouTube is clicking on the exact video that you want to download. You can also open the video in a new tab by right-clicking it and selecting “Open in New Tab” or Ctrl + T if you are using a PC.
Once you have clicked on your desired video, click on its “Download” button located underneath its description (see image below).
Download Youtube Videos To Computer
To download Youtube videos to computer, you need to follow the steps below:
- Open the video you want to Download.
- Copy the link of that video using Ctrl+C or right click on it and select “Copy Link” from context menu
- Go to https://www.youtube-mp3converter.com/ and paste your Youtube link into our textbox at top left corner of this page, then press Enter button on keyboard or click Convert button if using mobile phone or tablet device
- Wait until converter finishes converting your video file into mp3 format (may take from 1 minute up)
- Click Download button and save converted mp3 file onto your computer
How To Download Youtube Videos To Computer
- Click on the “three dots” icon on the top right corner of the video, then select “Download.”
- You will see a prompt asking if you want to “Save” or “Cancel,” click on “Save.”
- The video should now be downloading in your computer folder. To watch, open the file in Windows Media Player (or whatever media player you use).
Download Youtube Videos To Computer For Free
Downloading YouTube videos to your computer is easy, and can be done for free.
- Download YouTube Videos To Computer Free (click here)
- Download YouTube Videos To Pc Free (click here)
- Download Youtube Videos To Computer For Free (click here)
- How To Download Youtube Videos For Free(click here)
How To Download Youtube Videos To Computer Free
Many people want to download youtube videos but they’re having trouble doing it. It is not so difficult as most people think. Here are some tips on how you can download any video from YouTube in your PC or laptop quickly, easily and without any hassle:
- Open up the video you wish to download on your browser
- Click on “Share” or “Download” button located in the right corner of your screen (in Chrome browser) or at bottom of the player window (in Firefox).
- Now click on “Save” button which will display 2 options: Save Video Now or Save Video Later (or something similar). Choose “Save Video Now” option and see how fast it works!
Download Youtube Videos To Computer For Offline Viewing
- Download YouTube Videos To Computer For Offline Viewing
- How to download a youtube video?
- There are many ways to download a youtube video. Here, we’ll show you how to do it with the best program we have found: Wondershare TunesGo. This method works for any computer or device (Windows, Mac OSX or Linux). The interface is clean and simple. One of our favorite things about this program is that it’s completely free! You can also use it on your Android phone/tablet if you want to download YouTube videos while out and about—just make sure that your device has enough storage space before starting downloading multiple videos at once because storage space may run out quickly depending on how many videos you want saved offline!
click on three dot and select download
- Click on three dot and select download the video
- It will ask you to save file or cancel
- Click on Save File Now u can see your downloading video in your pc. Open the video you want to Download Youtube Videos To Computer For Free
- Done! You have successfully downloaded youtube videos onto your computer for free without any software requirements and without having to pay money for it!
it will ask you to save file or cancel
If you have selected to save the video, it will ask you to save file or cancel. You click on “save file now” option. It will start downloading your youtube video automatically and show the download progress bar.
If you have a slow connection and want to pause or stop the downloading process, then click on pause/stop button (Stop button). When the download is completed, it will give you an option “open with”. If you want to open this downloaded file in any other app installed in your computer than just select default application from dropdown menu given below “open with”.
click on save file now u can see your downloading video in your pc
Now click on “Save File” option.
You can see your downloading video in your computer.
Now, it will ask you to save file or cancel the download. Simply click on Save File option and again open the folder where you have downloaded this video.
download youtube videos without any software
Downloading YouTube Videos
You can download your favorite YouTube videos to your computer by following these simple steps:
- Go to the video page of the video you would like to download and play it from there. You can do this using any web browser, whether it be Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
- Find the small downward facing arrow at the top right-hand corner of the player window (next to where it says “HQ 1080p” for example). Click on this arrow and then click “Download”.
- After doing so a new box will appear which allows you to select where you want to save your file onto – this could be anywhere from “Desktop” (C:\Users\Your User Name\Desktop) all the way up until an external hard drive such as C:\External Hard Drive\Downloads – just make sure that whatever folder or path it ends up in makes sense so as not cause confusion later down the line!
What are you waiting for? Go ahead and start downloading your favorite videos to your PC.
Read More: I Hate Computer Science